Gluten Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free DELICIOUS Chicken Lettuce Wraps!
You may or may not know this about me, but I’m allergic to A LOT of stuff! Gluten, corn, soy & peanuts for my food allergies.
P.F. Chang’s used to be my fav restaurant, but unfortunately I can’t eat even one thing on the menu anymore. My fav meal there was the P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps.
So… I was on the lookout to find a good recipe and a found it here,
I had to make some adjustments because of the other things I’m allergic to, So I’m sharing my recipe. I loved the rice noodles at P.F. Chang’s so I also added that to this recipe.
It’s super healthy and super delicious. I make this meal almost once a week, and Caleb is obsessed with it too!
Let us know if you try it!! It’s so delicious!!
Our Recipe Below!! :)
• 1lb ground chicken breast
• 1/2 onion, minced
• salt & pepper
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1" knob ginger, peeled & minced
• 2-1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos (it tastes like soy sauce but no soy or wheat)
• 2 teaspoon of Garlic Coconut Aminos
• 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
• 1 Teaspoon sesame chili oil
• 1 Teaspoon of Sriracha (you can add a little more if you like it hotter)
• 1 Tablespoon almond butter
• 1/2 Tablespoon water
• 1/2 Tablespoon honey
• 3 green onions, chopped (or sometimes I use chives instead)
• 1/2-8oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained & chopped
• 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
• 10-12 large outer lettuce leaves, rinsed and patted dry
For Rice Noodles:
• Rice noodles (Bean Threads) (I get mine at Whole Foods, it’s in the section by the soy sauce for us)
• 1 cup olive oil